6.10.2011

May stuff #4

Month of May was spent studying and being bummed over Nookie for the most part and didn't have time to post much of anything. This is CSMs new student building its got an amazing view and its super fancy. Spent a great deal of time up here.
Morning of my maternity final. Discovered that my local library opens at noon on Thursday huge disappointment (as you can tell) I had to resort to Barnes and Nobles and their yummiest treat of them all Blackout cupcake!
For the record according to Pearsons 2011 Nurse's Drug Guide Methergine which is given postpartum for hemorrhaging can be administered IV!! Wish I had the book available to show the clinical instructor that practically chewed my head off!!

Night after the final classmates went out to Hooters and then to Dax's studio, stopped by and played with Gonz for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment