12.11.2010

Our Angel

So overwhelming sad how his own funeral wasn't at all about him... what an awful way to go.


Picture of the sky during the burial.


So sad how his funeral wasn't about him at all. The only time it was about him was when his friends stood up to speak of him. All the preaching and forcing their religion on us seriously killed it. It made me numb to the reality of what was going on. I guess it was the parents way of coping with it all but still I couldn't help but think of how he would have hated the entire thing. His parents didn't know him at all and thats what sadness me the most I guess.



No worries Ric we'll keep your memory alive!! Did I mention how handsome he looked... "Forever Young" Mike did an amazing job on him, and Manny the barber rocked his fade!

No comments:

Post a Comment