9.14.2010

Not to brag...

but I sorta got the third highest score in the class on that last exam. So unexpected i spent the entire week worrying about it for no reason thinking that i had bombed it. Still don't know how i did it. Anyway I'm gonna settle on it being luck.I can't let my guard down just cause i got a high score. So now more than ever I'm eating sleeping and breathing nursing school.. and that looks like this:

8 hours of school even though im only scheduled for a 2 hour class that day.
2 hours of being at the hospital to get my patients info (only took that long cus the teacher lagged on our assignment)
4 hours of writing a patient care plan, with nursing intervention and pathophysiology paper.
5 hours of sleep :)Zzzzzzzzzzzz
6 hours of clinical
6 hours at borders listening to lecture typing notes , reading, and revising care plan

haven't felt this into school since i took microbiology 5 years ago. I didn't even apply myself this much during my days at CSUEB. I feel like I've given up so much for this I gotta give it my all!

Oh yes and to add more to my plate I've joined the(NSA)Nursing Student Association at school as a committee advisory representative! I've got Amber to thank for that, first meeting is next week! Geez i dunno what I've gotten myself into but I figured this will definitely be my last time in school and I've never joined any kind of function or school clubs so I figured why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment