8.22.2010

Journal Shopping

Gotta keep a journal for either skills lab or clinical? Not sure which one yet, but we're supposed to write in it every time we have class so we can reflect on our challenges/ accomplishments etc. Since I'm here at Borders capital of all things like journals and such I narrowed it down to these 2. I like the idea of having a quote on the cover.. So I love the pink one cause it blatantly tells me to"calm down" I tend to get nervous pretty regularly and then I get into distress mode... however I'm not to fond of the alternative message to eat a cupcake. Already 10 pounds over my comfort weight zone, such a heifer, I need an eating disorder stat!! Well then there's the other journal which has a much more inspirational message on it. I think I'll go with that one. Something nice to read on a regular basis.. it'll also help remind me that I do have a soul heh. cause apparently I've lost it somewhere along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment