8.02.2010

cash-strapped

but still spending.. finally went out to buy scrubs, got 2 weeks before school starts... crunch time! Gotta get all the necessities. Discovered today that scrubs aren't all so boxy. Alittle extra cash can get you a slightly/ somewhat more flattering look. I'm not excited about the mandatory white color we have to wear. Must get ued to wearing white shoes too.. yuck! Deathly afraid of getting fat-er; its like wearing pj's all day!
Grabbed some yummy breakfast with Danielle and Ben this morning.. then headed to Valencia since we were in the area. Fell in love with this old granny purse, freakin awesome. Thrift stores like antique stores are dangerous places for me to be venturing in. I love old worn out shit. I seem to think I can provide a home for neglected unwanted items.

No comments:

Post a Comment