6.23.2010

CAE -> ORD -> SFO

OMG! Whhhhyyyy is this such an ordeal, I'm just tryng to fly home! This is what I get for flying into little towns like Columbia. Currently sitting on one of them rockers over looking the airport. LoL, yes they have rockers in the airport so weird!! So frst I was supposed to leave at 5:10 land in ord be there for 2 hours and board my flight home at 8, and get back at 11pm. Simple right.. Well no. They delaoyed the flight so now I leave here at 7:30 no way I can make my connectng flight home. And now they just said 7:50! Ughhh good thing is my flight going to SFO from ORD is scheduled to leave at 9:55 so it can prolly get delayed a little more here at CAE and I should still be fine. So anyway I go upstairs for some food cus its alread 7 here and all I've had is the breakfast from the waffle house well to my surprise the one little restaurant is closed. So I'm munching on gardetto's I'll get a better meal in Chicago... If I ever make it!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment