5.25.2010

I've been Flagged!

HAhaha so heres a bit of background to this review I had up on yelp! I won't use any "real" names, so we'll say my friend "Bob" kept getting huge takeout orders from his restaurant of employment, now "Bob" being a host has to label, organize, and do a bunch of shit for these orders. Good people usually tip; however these rejects don't so I wrote a nice little review about them on yelp and it went like this:

"Removed Review: Dear Jesus,
Is it justifiable to yelp a company without necessarily using their services? I wonder...


well.. upon these circumstances I think it is. I happen to know that this establishment orders take out a couple times a week. They spend up to $300 and do not tip. NO TIP AT ALL!! Not a dollar not a dime. What kind of med. office workers, nurses, and surgeons are these people? I'll tell you... not the kind I would want to be getting surgery from."

Hahaha okay so like 1 year later I get this message from yelp, becuase they had to remove it.


"Hi Carolina,

We're writing to let you know about our decision to remove your review of Campus Surgery Center. Your review was flagged by the Yelp community, and our Support team has determined that it falls outside our Review Guidelines (http://www.yelp.com/faq#great_review) because it is not relevant, specifically it lacks a first-hand experience at this business.

We review every situation with detail and take the removal of reviews very seriously."

Well it's nice to know they take your job very serious I guess lol :D

No comments:

Post a Comment