4.13.2010

FINALLY

Got myslef into the nursing program at CSM, after 3 years of applying! I sorta knew it would happen this way. I rushed home from borders to open the letter, after being on campus all morning... meeting with professors and buying my cap and gown for graduation. Before starting my health science degree at CSUEB in 2008 I almost got in to the nursing program. I was #20 on the list and didn't make it. I didn't bother applying for 2009 since I was in the middle of getting my BS. I did however take the TEAS test for nursing and passed back in 2008. So here I go again, I have 1 week to take that TEAS test and pass in order to secure my spot in the program. Amber gave me a study guid for the exam last year when she got in good looking out, I'll be reviewing that this weekend. Looks like all the pieces are starting to fall together, in the right places. As for now I have these classes to finish up. This quarter has proven to be one of the most time consuming, so I guess I'm glad I don't have a job right now. Honestly I'm hating this quarter a bunch of group projects with people I'v never met cause my classes are online.

No comments:

Post a Comment