3.24.2010

Playing Surgeon





So Alex once asked me to remove his neck piercing thingys but I never did so we went to Kaiser where the guy removed it in like 15 seconds. Probably cus it was less than a week old piercing. Well now Ben asked if I could remove his which have been in for the past 7 months and the screw was imbedded in his ski with layers of thick scared skin over it. All I had to use was a kitchen knife, and a pair of tweezers. We preped with some drinks, Ben had a Blueberry martini, and I had a large stella. We cleaned the instruments as best we could but we didnt have any alcohol to steralize em. The knife was way dull, I had to stab at it inoder to get through the skin,, after 40 min, of tugging, turning, snipping and twisting the little sucker finally came out. 3 blood soaked bounty napkins later mind you. Alex I hope your happy I never went through removing your piercing!

No comments:

Post a Comment