12.18.2009

title-less


What a day it's been, too awake to sleep at the moment so I will ramble about the days events and some past. Went to Hayward yesterday for nothing... what a disapointment I officially hate the health science dept. for misplacing my request and making me drive over there just to hear "no" Whatevs. Went to peet's coffee for some studying in the morning free tea via rodney. Then met some friends from school for some yummy food in San Mateo. Never been to place that was dedicated to serving authentic Ramen it was is pretty good. Just sorta tricky to eat, but it was fun. Hit up the mall for a bit. Then went to Kinko's where I got free copies for my final via Young Eddie. Stopped by Bens for an hour we went no where just hung out in his living room, hadn't done that in a while. We called Squirrel nuts (wait no one calls him that anymore.. (Jonathan)> and messed with him he's so funny.. 'I know where you live' . Anyway I decided the other morning that I should really start looking for a job. Found a pretty cool one on craigslist I'd send the email now but I wouldn't want them to think that I'm up at 1am so I'll send them the email tomorrow asap. I hope I get it not many part time positions available now a days, or jobs for that matter, and the hours are perfect. Yikes I'm actually considering getting a facebook. Honestly it feels like you don't exist unless you have one... do I want to exist? Not rly. I like not caring about things others care for, but I'd also like to keep in touch with people I don't see so often so I guess i do care?. Life's dilemmas. Ugh I guess I should try and sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment