10.26.2009

msi-wind-u123

Expecting this any day now via amazon. Had to buy a new laptop since my gateway stopped charging and battery was no longer working. Went into bestbuy and described how I had to wiggle the cord in order for the thing to start charging and even then it wouldn't always charge. The geek said the words of doom, "sounds like the motherboard is crashing!" Ughh as soon as I heard mother board I new that was it. Last I used it I had 30% left. -sigh. Gotta jump on it and transfer some of my newest files and about all my pics stored in there. I'm glad I got my 500 gb portable wD harddrive. Anyhoo I'm excited about this little guy I have been eyeing it for a while now and was already planning on buying it. its 10.2" super portable, cute small, 9+ hr battery, and cheap only $360. Which actually might not be such a good thing my gateway was on the cheapside and it only lasted 14 months. Oh wells the reviews on this netbook are pretty good so hopefully it lives up to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment