10.25.2009

Between the streets

Commissure played this really cool looking place, probably the best looking venue I've ever seen very creative and tons of details I like details. The place was over on Capp right around the corner from Balazo. Talked with owner for a bit about different gallerys in S.F. Trying to get info for my cousins exhibit. He was cool and gave me the names to some places. The show was cool. The guys formed this circle around the drumset looked like they were feeding off eachothers energy don't know if it was planned but it looked awesome. Alex took a hold of henrys camera and took a lot of pictures. Oh and alex also pretended to be retarded as he sat on the wheel chair he made Ira's heavy hand.. we claim its ok for us to make fun of retards since we have a semi hanicapped friend. We love u I! Long live FDR! Anyway after 3 cups of some good tasting sangria Alex and I headed off to North Beach for dinner with Karol and friends at the sports cafe. Fun night which ended pretty early for me. In bed by 11pm. Yup living it up, eh..

No comments:

Post a Comment