9.21.2009

Weekend of Awesomeness

Turned out to be an awesome weekend. My Saturday was day packed with school at 8am. Then to Gonz's for Jessica's "surprise" babyshower. It started off alittle slow but it got better after a bit. I had to leave early so I could meet Dale, Mel and the baby Meadow. They are cool easy going people. The baby fell asleep in my arms and upchucked a little bit on me... It was lovely. She really is adorable the pics do not lie. My brothers into metal and wants to see gwar lol, like I said very chill people. Maybe he'll let us watch her for him that night. After our mini mexican thanksgiving feast I was off to Amigo fest, via Alex, Ben, and Alan. I got there just iin time to see Commissure. The guys played a good set again. I'm happy Ryo's back! A lot of people showed up so it was cool. Fun night.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment